Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Postings!

Dear Readers,


Though there are few of you, thank you for checking in to see my silly and eccentric postings! My goal is to update the blog five days a week with new pictures and captions. Eventually, with some help from friends, I plan to include song lyrics as well.  
How funny would it be to imagine Thomas Paine rapping to the tune of a T-Pain song? Or, Catherine of Aragon singing, to the tune of Cee-Lo's Forget You, "Well the baby in my belly just wasn't enough, so forget you, and forget her too"?
Thanks again for the readership!  I want this site to be interactive; a place to nerd out. Please feel free to comment, offer suggestions, and rate the postings. Please share with friends and share the blog posts other places. I look forward to hearing from y'all. Enjoy my zaniness!


-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment